There are a few installation options available to the HydraHorse customer.
- Dealerships who sell and or install our system are listed here, and warrant their installations.
- We provide an installation manual that can be used by your local dealership or favorite “handy” person.
- You may install it yourself! Our installation manager Terry Ward is available to answer any questions you may have at 248-420-7768.
* Limited Warranty on the HydraHorse System
What does this warranty cover?
The following parts of a registered HH system are covered for two years:
- Bowl and nozzle
- Hoses and connectors
- Electrical unit
What is not covered by this warranty?
Installation is not covered by HydraHorse. If you have your dealer install the system, the dealership will warrant the installation. Self-installation is not warranted.
What will we do to correct problems?
We will give a full replacement of any defective part.
How do you get service?
Contact your dealership or us on our website. Return the defective part and we will ship you a new replacement.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect?
- You must use the system according to directions.
- Repair loose connections to the hoses.
- Maintenance is the responsibility of the customer.
HydraHorse offers a Customer Support service. If you have a problem with the operation of the HH System, contact us on our website and we will have a certified installer contact you and help you resolve the problem. Many of your questions may be answered by reviewing our FAQ section.